Dr. Nhu Dang
Dr. Dang received her B.A. in Biology, with a Minor in Chemistry, from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. She completed her Doctorate of Dental Surgery at Texas A&M University College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas. In addition to owning and operating her own practice, Bella Family Dental, she has also been an associate dentist at several practices throughout the Dallas community.
Dr. Dang is also a member in the following:
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics (AAIP)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Dallas Asian Dental Association (DADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Psi Omega Dental Fraternity
- Vietnamese Health Professionals Association DFW (VHPA)
- Asian-American Dental Society (ADS)
- American Student Dental Association
Dr. Nghi Tran
Dr. Tran received a B.S. in Biology, with a Minor in Business, from the University of Texas at Dallas, and received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at UT Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School. Dr. Tran is skilled in complex diagnosis and treatment planning, as well as periodontal disease management, endodontic procedures, and creating lifelike porcelain restorations.
Dr. Tran is also a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI) and a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and routinely gives back to the community through numerous community services, including:
- Texas Mission of Mercy (TMOM)
- Mission trip to Vietnam
- Christian Medical Dental Association Mission (CMDA) Trips
- TMOM San Antonio
- South Texas at Harlingen Community Clinic
- CMDA Haven for Hope Community Clinic in San Antonio
- CMDA Biamese Refugees
Dr. Elizabeth Nava
Dr. Nava received her degree in General Dentistry from UC in Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico, in 1978. She then completed a year of residency at the Instituto Mexicano de Seguro Social (IMSS) in Allende, Coahuila. In 1997, she continued her education at UCLA and UT Houston and began using her exceptional skills, gentle touch, and kind spirit to serve the Dallas community.
Outside of the office, Dr. Nava’s favorite hobby is running marathons.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Doctors
Our doctors offer a wide range of dental health expertise, and are particularly experienced in personalizing expert dental treatments to meet every patient’s unique needs. When you’re ready to schedule a consultation, call Bella Family Dental in Dallas, TX, today at 972-290-0903.